Yes? Then this is an important read!
We all know (hopefully!) what Skype for Business is but what is different about the version we can offer?
Fuse has been working with the UK's leading Skype for Business provider since they began operating four years ago. Working alongside our partners you will receive the usual unified communications inherent in Skype for Business but further to this you will have access to call centre solutions, call monitoring, call analytics and 24-hour support. The support is available globally and frees up IT staff allowing them to increase their productivity and availability.
Further to the above features you will have access to an online portal which will allow you to quickly commission and decommission users, configure/reconfigure call groups, manage users and telephone numbers, configure interactive voice response(IVR), call routing, on hold marketing and call reporting.
Working with the solution we offer, you will be given the benefit of not having a long-term contract tying you in to a lengthy subscription. You can down scale or upscale monthly, giving you the control of your budgets. The flexible scale up/down in line with organisational changes is an important bonus to many customers.
The monthly price works out at half the price of competitors with call bundles and next to no downtime.
The benefits are:
- Reduced annual costs as one monthly cost includes unlimited free outbound calls to UK and line telephone numbers. International call packages are available. Free calls to UK mobile numbers available as an add on
- Flexible working - inbound and outbound business calls and online meetings from anywhere with an internet connection
- Encrypted and secure communication
- End to End Fully Managed Service
- 24 hr, 7 days a week dedicated support; online support and contact centre
- Online Visual Management and Analytics Portal
- Global solution, from reslient datacenters with multiple providers
- Audio and video conference facility for up to 250 participants – even if they're not on Skype for Business. All they need is a phone or internet connection.
- Fixed monthly fee per user that is payable on a monthly subscription
- Integration with Outlook/SharePoint to show availability/presence (on premise or O365)
- Increases productivity - Collaboration between teams is simplified due to the ability to share files etc.
- Instant messaging with dancing emojis!
To book a demo contact Fuse Collaboration on 01604 797979 or email email@example.com
Fuse Collaboration is a Microsoft accredited Gold Partner, License and Systems Specialist