Safeguard Your Business
Get affordable enterprise-grade protection, built-in and integrated across your business.
Businesses today face a constantly evolving set of potential threats, from data security breaches to downtime from unexpected events. Businesses are asking questions like:
- With growing use of the cloud and mobile devices at work, how can we keep business data protected?
- As my data grows, how can I make sure it is all backed up without spending a fortune?
- If an unexpected event occurred, like a fire, break-in, or flood, how long would it take our business to get back online? And what would this downtime cost our business?
- How do we keep up with a constantly changing compliance landscape?
Get modern protection for evolving threats, with solutions that help protect your business data and minimize the disruptions caused by unexpected events. With Microsoft, enterprise-grade protection is built into its technologies. So you don’t have to think about it. From advanced data protection to solutions that help you recover quickly from unexpected events, get technology that is designed to help safeguard your business.
As a first step towards safeguarding your business, Fuse can arrange a self-assessment that will help your business understand it's current cyber security position. From there we can guide you towards the appropriate technologies, processes and configurations that will improve that position, and protect against threats.
Get advanced data protection, built-in at every level of your IT
- Easier security for
PCs & devices
- Log in to PCs and devices quickly and easily using enterprise-grade security features like Windows Hello facial and fingerprint recognition—and Two-factor Authentication for added protection.
- Automatic threat
protection, PC to cloud
- Get up-to-date anti-malware protection with Office 365 and Microsoft Azure.
Get built-in threat protection on PCs and devices with Windows Defender.
Detect and alert security breaches with Advanced Threat Analytics (ATA) in the Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS).
- Built-in mobile data
- Take your Windows mobile device to and from work and know sensitive data is protected with built-in encryption capabilities like Enterprise Data Protection and BitLocker.
- Protection that
follows your data
- Track sensitive data you send in email and selectively prevent actions like editing, copying, or printing with Azure Rights Management in Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS).
Easy, affordable data backup - ready when you need it
- Always have access
to your latest files
- Keep your files synchronized across your devices and access them anywhere, anytime, both online and offline, with OneDrive for Business, where you have the confidence that your data is continuously backed up in Microsoft’s geographically distributed datacenters.
- Easily back up business
- Get peace of mind knowing your data is backed up and that you can restore your information quickly with Azure Backup, which provides scalable, secure backup services and up to 99 years of data retention for legal compliance.
- Protect your database
- Protect critical information in your SQL Server databases by automating database backups to Microsoft Azure with encrypted backup files and the ability to restore your backup to the cloud if your main servers are unavailable.
Be back online in minutes when the unexpected happens
- Know you’re open
for business, even if
- Get your business back up and running in minutes when the unexpected happens with Azure Site Recovery, which offers an automated disaster recovery solution in the cloud—without requiring major capital expense.
- Have confidence you
won’t lose your work
- Have confidence you won’t lose your work Always access your latest files from any device with OneDrive for Business. So, if you accidentally leave your laptop at home, you can easily access your files from another PC at work—and then all of your changes will automatically sync back to your laptop at home.
- Have peace of mind
if mobile devices are
lost or stolen
- Know that lost or stolen laptops are automatically protected with BitLocker encryption.
Remotely wipe data from a lost device with easy-to-use tools in Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS).
Automatically sync your data, settings, and apps to a new Windows device to get back up and running fast.
Reduce risk with easier compliance
- Business controls to
- Office 365 includes controls that help stay compliant, like Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Policy Tips, which triggers an alert when sensitive information is about to be sent via email.
- PC & device compliance
with Windows 10
- Windows 10 is able to be deployed in a compliant manner, as Microsoft is continually working to deliver technology that helps customers meet the latest industry and regional certifications.
- Compliance-ready cloud
- Meet a range of country and industry compliance requirements with Microsoft Azure and Office 365, which are independently verified to maintain compliance with a broad range of standards.
Contact Fuse today to discuss Microsoft cyber security solutions and to arrange a security assessment of your IT infrastructure.