SharePoint Online Training
Our SharePoint Online training instructors are
SharePoint MCSE certified professionals. Our instructors are experienced consultants who understand how SharePoint is implemented and used in real world environments.
As each of our training sessions are carried out with just one client you will only be in a room with your colleagues. This then allows the training session to focus on your specific needs.
We offer training at the Fuse Collaboration office in Northampton or we can come to you, please contact us for further information.
Our courses are aimed at those who have never used SharePoint, all we ask is that you have an interest in learning. The last section of the training utilises custom HTML and CSS so some awareness of these would be beneficial however this is not a pre-requisite as guidance is provided.
- Training takes place over 3 days. A typical day will run from 10am until 4pm with a 1 hour lunch break.
- For one month after training is completed our instructors will continue to support the course attendees as they begin start using SharePoint.
Introducing SharePoint Online
- SharePoint Online Features
- The SharePoint Admin Centre
- Permissions and External Sharing
- Creating and Configuring a Site Collection
- Site Navigation
- OneDrive for business
- User Profiles
- Social Features
- SharePoint Apps
- Content Management
- Document Management
- Taxonomy and term store
- Site Mailboxes
- SharePoint Site Features
- Managed and Structured Navigation
- Columns and Content Types
- Friendly URL's
- Record Management
- Information Rights Management
- Retention Policies
- Publishing / Public Facing Websites
- Publishing Content
- Cross Site Publishing
- SharePoint Groups
- Site Collection Administrators
- Assigning Permissions
- Custom permission levels
- Search Sites
- Search Schema
- Relevancy of Results
- Query Rules
- Filters and Refiners
- Preview / Hover Panel
- Using out of the box workflows
- Creating custom workflows using SharePoint Designer
- Customising the look and feel of SharePoint using SharePoint design manager