Fuse Collaboration has grown organically over the last 5 years through providing high level technical solutions to a select number of clients. We need experienced systems engineers with solid implementation and troubleshooting skills to work on a variety of client projects.
The role would also include assisting with supporting client's infrastructure as per SLA agreements.
We are particularly interested in engineers who can demonstrate experience in SharePoint, Cloud Services and System Center.
- To architect and build server-based systems within managed projects
- To improve systems and processes for clients and in-house
- To assist with support work where required
- To provide technical documentation when required
- SharePoint 2007/2010
- SQL Server
- System Center
- Active Directory
- Windows 2003/2008
- Microsoft Office (Advanced use)
- Helpdesk/Support Management Software
- Must be experienced in a customer-facing role.
- Must be very presentable and articulate.
- Must have a current UK driving license and own car.
- Demonstrable IT skills (Windows Infrastructure, Virtualisation, System Center, SharePoint).
- Logical fault-finding and diagnosis skills.
- Good appetite for research and development.
- Awareness and interest in new and emerging technologies.
- Microsoft qualifications preferred but not essential.
How To Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org together with a little detail on why you are interested in working for Fuse Collaboration Services and the type of role you are looking to fulfil.