How you engage us depends on the type of engagement you have in mind. There are three principle ways to engage with Fuse, which we go into in more detail on the pages in this section. Being a small company means we are not restricted by procedures, so if a particular engagement model doesn't quite suit how you want to work with us, we're able to adapt to suit you.
The three models are:
As a Consultancy
- Hourly/Daily rate.
- Short engagements (e.g. installations).
- Estimated length (e.g. troubleshooting).
Click here for more details on how to engage us as a consultancy.
In a Project
- Fixed length/price.
- Initiated by a specification and usually have a desired completion date.
- Often have a more complex set of deliverables than consultancy engagements.
Click here for more details on how to engage us in a project.
Through Contract Support
- Pay per incident (break/fix support only).
- OR pay fixed monthly rate for reduced rates and prioritised/proactive support.
- Can include software licensing and hosted services
Click here for more details on how to engage us through contract support.