A project engagement with Fuse is ideal for situations where consultancy can be open-ended. Perhaps you have a specification in mind (or an idea that you wish to turn into a specification), a project defines and manages the delivery of that specification in a formal way, ensuring the budget and timescales are met. Engaging Fuse through a project framework is most useful in the following scenarios:
- Developing new applications;
- Migrating services and platforms;
- Deploying a new platform or service;
A project manager will ensure the project runs smoothly, liasing between you and the engineers/developers carrying out the work. With any project, the earlier you involve us, the smoother things can run - we can help you refine your ideas into a workable specification that suits your budget, guide you through the available technologies before you commit to a particular path.
Initiating A Project With Fuse
So you have an idea that you want to investigate and perhaps make a reality? Follow these simple steps:
- Contact Fuse
- Arrange a meeting to discuss requirements, constraints and possible solutions
- We will then build a proposal for you covering one or more solutions, project costs and timescales
- A project plan will then be prepared detailing milestones, deadlines and deliverables
Obviously every project is different but we can be flexible to meet most demands. Interested? The first step is the easiest so call us now. Let's talk.