Deploying SharePoint is a highly specialised task that is best accomplished by experienced, qualified consultants. Consultants who can work alongside your IT team to ensure the platform is fully integrated within the wider IT environment and able to be supported by them.
Fuse Collaboration's SharePoint consultants have successfully deployed SharePoint farms for thousands of users, for both collaboration and publishing purposes. We take care of every aspect of deployment:
- Specifying required hardware and software based on a requirements assessment
- Deploying hardware and configuring server OS (optionally as virtual servers)
- Install SQL as highly available - either clustered or mirrored
- Configure security and patching
- Implement load-balancing
- Install SharePoint and configure for environment
- Configure backups and test DR plans
- Create applications
- Configure external access (if required)
Support the implementation, providing escalation route for in-house IT
We can deploy SharePoint in a variety of environments, depending on the farm's purpose:
- In-house - for intranet and collaboration
- Hosted - for internet publishing and worldwide collaboration
- DMZ - for extranet collaboration with 3rd parties
- Physical or Virtual - Fuse Collaboration can deploy a virtualisation platform if required (either Hyper-V or VMware)
Our developers can also
customise various aspects of SharePoint to ensure your deployment is feature complete and ready for use from go-live.
Prior to deployment, and during the implementations lifecycle, our SharePoint consultants are also available for
strategic consultancy, ensuring the business gets the most out of the platform.
If you already have an existing SharePoint 2003 or 2007 deployment, or are looking to extend an existing 2010 farm or the new 2013 platform, please see our SharePoint