A comprehensive service...
...and top class support for every size of organisation
What makes Fuse different from other IT companies?
One size does not fit all, so we write a roadmap to your modern office, customising existing software and developing additional bespoke solutions. In other words, an IT infrastructure tailored to you. We have over 20 years' experience working with clients across a range of sectors and because we use what we sell we have the insight to make your licences and packages work for you.
Fuse will assess your existing IT environment and establish a roadmap to help you bring your systems and users in line with our common platform. This will help to secure your data, protect your network and enable you to start exploiting technology for business benefits.
We operate a per user, per month pricing model which means your IT costs are directly linked to the number of people you employ. Furthermore, the technology we use will enable us to keep our support cost very competitive
What do we get?
Fuse will assess your existing IT environment and establish a roadmap to help you bring your systems and users in line with our common platform. This will help to secure your data, protect your network and enable you to start exploiting technology for business benefits. Our standard service offers the following:
- Full featured service desk
- Client knowledgebase system
- Access to highly experienced, qualified technicians
- Fast response telephone support
- Remote support via Teamviewer
- On-site engineer visits when required
- Proactive monitoring
- Security updates, anti-virus and spyware Protection
- Monthly reporting
- Cloud backup management
- Office 365 and Azure cloud guidance
- Flexible Microsoft monthly licensing
- Annual strategy reviews
Our service desk
- Desktops, laptops and mobiles
- Servers (Hybrid and Cloud VMs)
- Switches, routers and firewalls
- Networks, VPN
- Printers, Scanners
- Windows OS
- Office 365
- SQL Server
- System Center
- Skype for Business/Teams
- LOB Apps
Backed by an SLA
- Guaranteed response times
- Online incident tracking
- Per-user/device fees