Fuse specialises in Microsoft's SharePoint
We leverage the associated IT infrastructure (Azure, Office 365, SQL, System Center, Lync, Storage, Firewalls) to help our customers achieve their business goals and strategies.
We have been supporting Microsoft SharePoint since it was introduced as a 2001 Beta product over 10 years ago - giving confidence in the outcome through working with us.
We have experience of working with all versions of SharePoint 2001, 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2013 environments and provide the following professional and managed services to our customers which can be provided in flexible blended contracts:
SharePoint Professional & Managed Services
- Initial design & scope consultancy
- Build, implementation and deployment services
- Platform and software version upgrades & migrations
- We have Security cleared (SC) staff used to working in very sensitive data environments
- Monthly SharePoint Monitoring, Management and Technical support (2nd, 3rd and 4th line support)
- Regular proactive SharePoint environment(s) Health checks and troubleshooting
- Microsoft Infrastructure Technical Support
- Hosting, monitoring & management of SharePoint and other public-facing websites
- Holiday and Sickness cover
- Microsoft Office 365 Deployments
SharePoint Customisations & Enhancements
- Enhancements - to improve user experiences, look and functionality of SharePoint environments
- SharePoint Integration with other key business systems to improve business information workflows
- e.g. Microsoft CRM & Lync, Office365 and Booking & ePayment solutions
Bespoke Software Development
"Fuse were put into a challenging environment at Falmouth from day one. They had a professional approach and great soft skills that broke down the barriers and enabled the output to be effective for all the stakeholders involved. Fuse clearly have a high calibre of technical knowledge and experience, and have given us a lot of "added value" on top of the core consultancy work"
Business Information Systems Team, Falmouth University