Microsoft 365 Business Premium, user licence: Includes Office 365 Business Desktop, Mobile and Cloud Apps, Windows 10/11 Business (upgrade from Windows Pro, on 7/8/10/11), Defender cyber security, and EndPoint Manager for PC and mobile device management.
What is Microsoft 365 Business Premium?
Microsoft 365 Business Premium brings together all of the apps and services of Office 365 with advanced data protection and device management capabilities to help safeguard your business.
Combine this with the safest Windows ever, protection against cyber threats and all of the support and training you need and you have everything you need to underpin your business growth.
Microsoft 365 Business Premium is aimed for small-to-medium sized companies with fewer than 300 users. For larger companies, or industries where compliance is critical (e.g. finance, healthcare) take a look at Microsoft 365 Enterprise.
Free your staff
Get more done in your workplace and beyond
- Intelligent tools built in
- Enterprise grade email and calendaring
- Easily integrate with other apps and solutions
- Access your data from anywhere
- Deploy Azure Virtual Desktop for the best Windows experience on any device
Build your business
Lay the foundations for success, now and in the future
- Bring together teams and resources in one place
- Connect with customers, coworkers, and suppliers
- An online hub for your meetings and documents
- Work anywhere from any device
- Grow your business on best-in-class apps
Safeguard your data
Your company information and data is secure with cloud computing
- Get upgraded to Windows 10 across your network
- Manage access to your sensitive information
- Your data protected across all users and devices, including mobile and BYOD
- Be safe against cyber threats
Microsoft 365 is available to purchase from Fuse either on a monthly basis with no minimum commitment, or commit to a 12 month subscription and benefit from reduced pricing. Mix the two plans to benefit from the flexibility of monthly, and the prices of annual. No upfront payments required (subject to status).
Existing Office 365 customers can upgrade to Microsoft 365