Microsoft 365 Business, user licence: Includes Office 365 Business, Windows 10 Business (upgrade from Windows Pro, on 7/8/10), and Intune device management
What is Microsoft 365 Business?
Microsoft 365 Business brings together all of the apps and packages of Office 365 with advanced data protection and device management capabilities to help safeguard your business.
Combine this with the safest Windows ever, protection against cyber threats and all of the support and training you need and you have everything you need to underpin your business growth.
Microsoft 365 Business is aimed for small-to-medium sized companies with fewer than 300 users. For larger companies, or industries where compliance is critical (e.g. finance, healthcare) take a look at Microsoft 365 Enterprise.
Free your staff
Get more done in your workplace and beyond
- Intelligent tools built in
- Enterprise grade email and calendaring
- Easily integrate with other apps and solutions
- Access your data from anywhere
- Deploy Windows Virtual Desktop for the best Windows experience on any device
Build your business
Lay the foundations for success, now and in the future
- Bring together teams and resources in one place
- Connect with customers, coworkers, and suppliers
- An online hub for your meetings and documents
- Work anywhere from any device
- Grow your business on best-in-class apps
Safeguard your data
Your company information and data is secure with cloud computing
- Get upgraded to Windows 10 across your network
- Manage access to your sensitive information
- Your data protected across all users and devices, including mobile and BYOD
- Be safe against cyber threats
Microsoft 365 is available to purchase from Fuse on a monthly basis with no minimum commitment or up-front payment. Existing Office 365 customers can switch to Microsoft 365