Microsoft 365 E3, user licence: Includes Office 365 E3, Windows 10 Enterprise E3 (upgrade from Windows Pro, on 7/8/10), and Intune device management, with advanced security and compliance features.
What is Microsoft 365 Enterprise?
Microsoft 365 Enterprise gives a full suite of cloud managed software for your organisation, bringing together the best of Office 365, Windows 10 Enterprise, and Enterprise Mobility + Security.
Microsoft 365 Enterprise is designed for companies and organisations with more than 300 users, or those with a complex IT environment, and forms part of Fuse's managed services offering for companies seeking end-user support and deployment assistance.
Microsoft 365 Enterprise is available in two versions - E3 and E5 - and because Fuse uses what we sell we know how to help you decide which package is right for you and then how to get the most out of it. Both E3 and E5 include hybrid capabilities, so these are the ideal packages for companies transitioning to a cloud environment, who may be running servers in multiple locations. E5 includes more voice/conferencing and security features.
Microsoft 365 Business may be a more economical option for smaller companies - it's easy to switch as you grow.
Unlock your creativity
Take your organisation to the next level
- Create compelling content with intelligent apps
- Work naturally with ink, voice, and touch
- Visualise information in new ways
- Connect the experience across devices with Windows Virtual Desktop
Built for teamwork
Empower all your staff to work collaboratively
- Connect to people, content, and apps
- Voice, video, and chat
- Network across the organization
- Co-author with Office 365 ProPlus
Integrated for simplicity
Hit the ground running to contribute immediately
- Modern desktop experience
- Flexible device management
- Integrated administration tools and insights
- Built-in compliance solutions
Microsoft 365 is available to purchase from Fuse on a monthly basis with no minimum commitment or up-front payment. Existing Office 365 customers can switch to Microsoft 365