Power Apps simplifies the process of building custom applications to solve business challenges. It’s an easy, fast, and cost-efficient way to turn your bright ideas into brilliant apps.
Here are 5 reasons Power Apps could be right for you:
1. Use existing talent
You already have talented people on your team - empower them to do more! All your employees can become "citizen developers" and problem solvers. Forget about the the IT skills gap as your team can build apps with minimal training.
- Intuitive drag-and-drop visual building approach
- Managed, pre-built platform with built-in integration
- Empower existing IT teams to build more solutions, faster with no limits
- Leverage free online resources to keep the learning barrier and cost of training low
2. Save money
Off-the-shelf software can be expensive and often has functionality you don't need or doesn't quite meet requirements. Building custom apps using Power Apps is a cost-effective way—saving money in development, creation, and future maintenance.
- Empower productivity with streamlined and automated processes
- Save over time with a fully managed data platform that requires less maintenance over time
- Leverage existing investments by integrating with Dynamics 365, Office 365, Azure, and other solutions
3. Accelerate development
Creating custom apps can take months or even years. But when your business is growing, you need to be agile. Instead, build an app in hours. Catch up on your backlog or prevent it in the first place with accelerated app development.
- Simplify the process with low-code tools to easily build a prototype, test, learn, and expand Save over time with a fully managed data platform that requires less maintenance over time
- Leverage intuitive point-and click design, and choose from a large selection of templates or start from a blank canvas
- Launch apps fast, add value continuously, and make improvements as needed
As your business grows, your apps need to grow with you. It’s also vital that you keep up with security and compliance requirements. Scale while also staying on top of management.
- Develop at scale without sacrificing quality, security, or control—no matter how many apps you are building
- Leverage enterprise-grade administrative and governance features with one centralized view of all apps
- Save time with a fully managed data platform to scale faster and minimize future maintenance
5. You get to work with Fuse 😁
Only semi-joking... Fuse have in-house Power Apps expertise that you may or may not need to get your project off the ground or over the line. So don't forget to reach out if you have any questions on how to make the most of Power Apps.
Latest Blog Posts